Thursday, January 13, 2011

Live Life

This is your LIFE.

Do what you love, and do it often.

If you don't like something, change it.

If you don't like your job, quit.

If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV.

If you are looking for the love of your life, stop.  They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.

Stop over analyzing.  Life is simple.

All emotions are beautiful when you eat and appreciate every last bite.

Open your mind,arms and heart to new things and people.  We are united in our differences.

Ask the next person next to you to see what their passion is.  And share your inspiring dream with them.

Travel  often; Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Some opportunities only come once.  Seize them.

Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.

Life is short.  Live your dream and wear your passion.

I read this somewhere and felt inspired to make changes.  Life can become monotonous and boring sometimes.   You feel like you are in a rut.  But, make a change and get yourself out of it.  It is only you that keeps you there.

2011 is my year and I'm doing ME.

3 comments:

  1. Eleisa, I must admit... your blog has inspired me... I too am making 2011 a ME year... I am going back to WW and making that decision has been one of my best this year! I am proud to be a recovering smoker (I look at smoking like being an alcoholic or drug addiction) and now need to make smarter choices when it comes to my health as I wanna see my little girl grow up and I want to be there for her on her wedding day like my mother was there for me...

    Thank You Eleisa for inspiring me....

    PS: I am proud of you for making 2011 a ME year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jilly. I'm still amazed at your strength to quit smoking. Your daughter doesn't know/understand it yet, but she will one day. And will be thankful you chose her instead of cigz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] one knows if they will be around next year.  You could get hit by a truck!  I try to Live Life as much as I can.  And so should [...]

    ReplyDelete