Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i HATE you!!

I know "hate" is a strong word, but I-don't-really-like-you does not proclaim the anger, frustration, and hurt I feel inside.

I won't go into detail who you are.  You know your ugly a$$ when I'm talking to you.  No need for the whole world to know too.  Everyone will eventually see for themselves.  Because you cannot always wear your deception.  True colours always shine through.

I tried to be 'nice'.  Kept my mouth shut and eyes closed to your b.s.  Sometimes I want to leave and not have to deal with your trifling ways.  But, you know how the saying goes.  Misery loves company.  You brought me here, and I intend to capsize your assumptions about us.

Yeah. Yeah.  It'd be healthier to walk away and let cooler heads prevail.  But, I'm blinded by bitterness, resentment and fury.

There's so many variations that are the same:

1. Do unto others as others do unto you.

2. What goes around comes around.

3. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

4. What you put out is what you're going to get.

And you gettin' MISERY!

I am going to walk towards you swinging my arms and kicking my feet.  If you happen to be in my way, it's not my fault. -Simpsons defense

If you deem it necessary to judge me for me for my past, don't be surprised when I put you there.

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you got this off your chest... I don't know who or what you are talking about but for you to express such hatred it must be something big... I am sorry you have to go thru these emotions as they can become very draining and please try to stay positive and still to the "ME" year... remember this is YOUR year Eleisa.... I'm a great listener if you ever need a sounding board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jilly! I've cleansed myself of those ugly feelings. This writing stuff does help me. It's not for everyone, but it does help me. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off me. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good God! I am glad you got this off your system. Now you can heal yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Asifa! it's better already. i guess i kinda "lost" it. but, at least they know where i;m coming from when dealing with their foolishness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that I haven't posted the last few days, no need to get so angry at me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. unfortunately, you've witnessed this side before. serves me right for keeping it in. and not chastising you on the first day. you've been warned. as punishment you must read, comment, and like TRICE a day. that and go get us some Wendy's while we watch monkey movies.

    Thanks for all the comments buddy! much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] The reality is, it’s all worth it. They are family and I wish them all great health, happiness, and prosperity. Just like the I HATE You post: [...]

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] words just flow out of my fingertips and the post is completed within minutes.  Sort of like the I HATE YOU post.  I was furious and just needed to get it out of my heart.  I don’t want that kind of [...]

    ReplyDelete