Thursday, January 20, 2011

I fell and I WILL get up

Uh oh...two chocolate cupcakes with white frosting later and I'm disappointed with myself.  Actually, it was after the small handful of chips that I was disappointed.

It happens.  I'm a realist.  Hopefully Zumba will help me burn off at least one of them.  The first weigh in for my Biggest Loser competition is tomorrow!  yikes!

I'm down ~4 lbs since January 1st.   Sometimes only 2 lbs on a 'bad' day.  I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday.  But, I can't help it.   Target weight is big when doing dialysis, so we have one of those accurate scales at home.  I can't resist to know where I stand in this competition.

My brother's wife said he's doing really well.  Not sure if she's trying to mind-phuck me or what.  Whateverrrrrrrrrrrr  I am going to kick his a$$.  (man, I hope so)  Maybe those cupcakes and chips were not a good idea.

It's hard to try and balance baking and dieting.   I love to bake with The Boy.  He likes to stir/mix and pour.  I gave some to The Neighbour, but she's more disciplined then I.  She didn't want seconds of my delicious cake balls.  She ate 12 of them so, I guess I understand her restraint.   They are delicious!

I'm gonna Zumba hard.  Isometrics right now!  I gotta WIN!

I'll let ya know if my wallet is $5 lighter or if my ego gets crushed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it REALLY is a good thing we don't work together anymore, as I would be the worst influence, always going out for lunch.

    Then again, since I stopped working with you, I never go out for lunch anymore... hmmm...

    Okay, okay - so maybe that has more to do with the fact that I work in the middle of nowhere with no good food options around me (as opposed to downtown where I had food courts a-plenty to choose from!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...if we still worked together i'd at least burn some calories with all our laughs. and maybe one or two when you mess up again.

    try not to squirt yourself in the eye with your juice box k?

    ReplyDelete